- Affidavit of Correction
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- Affidavit of Residency for Public School – An Affidavit of Residency shall be accompanied by both proof of residency (i.e. deed, lease/rental agreement or mortgage statement) and utility bill (i.e. electric, gas or water). These documents should be no more than 30 days old. This form shall be completed by a parent/legal guardian.
- Application for Unrestricted Certified Copy of Birth Record
- Certified Copy of Diploma
- Contractor Lien Waiver
- Copy Certification by Public Notary
- Divorce Signing / Other Divorce-Related
- Georgia Department of Correction Application for Visitation Privilege – Notarized Letter
- Georgia Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Division – Affidavit to Certify Immediate Family Relationship Property is transferred from the transferor to the transferee.
- Georgia Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Division- T-8 Limited Power of Attorney/ Motor Vehicle Transactions The vehicle owner shall execute form in presence of Notary Public.
- Georgia Department of Revenue –MV-46-Motor Vehicle Certificate of Title Bond
- Georgia Department of Revenue –MV-9D-Disabled-Persons Affidavit
- I-9 Employment Verification
- IVF Informed Consent
- Notarization of Lease Agreement
- Notarized Statement of Property Ownership
- Real Estate Notary For Titles, Escrows & Closings **refer to fees
- Photocopy or Fax Notarized ** bears an original signature.
- Power of Attorney Living Wills and Trust Documents
- Power of Attorney Real Estate Transactions
- Pre-Trial Intervention-Traffic (PPTI) Agreement
- Proof of Marriage Status
- Taking an Acknowledgment
- Witness Affidavits Upon Oaths and Affirmations
- Witness Signature Certificate – No Notary Language on Document(s)
Publicly recorded documents are never notarized:
- Birth certificate
- Corporate documents on file with the Georgia Secretary of State Corporations Division
- Court documents
- Death certificate
- Divorce decree
- Documents filed with a Georgia County Clerk of Superior Court
- Marriage certificate
Proper identification is required for any notary service requiring verification of signature and proper identification shall consist of any one of the following:
- Georgia Driver License
- Foreign Passport with valid U.S. immigration document
- ID Card by any state or U.S. with photo
- Permanent Resident Card is also known as a Green Card
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military Card with photo
Ready to get started?
Let us handle your I-9 employment verification as well, please call 1 + (404) 721-3068.
Disclaimer: We are not licensed attorneys in the State of Georgia, and we may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. If you need assistance in deciding whether documents are appropriate for notarization, please contact a licensed attorney to determine applicability. Furthermore, you assume all responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided and must check the accuracy of information presented in documents, forms, etc.